Online Poker - Allow same IP?

For the Poker freaks out there

Moderators: Docca, Monie

Online Poker - Allow same IP?

Postby Goksly on Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:48 am

Goksly
Forum Guru

Howdy,
Obviously I know most sites will gun you down for using the IP... but im hoping to find a site that will allow the creation of private tables and allow people on the same IP address to play.
Basically I live with a few students and we all want to play a game vs other people in uni. To save hassle in sorting out a live game (sourcing a big enough room / table / chairs / chips etc), I thought it would be good to get a net game going - but obviously as there are three peeps in one house who are the main force behind pushing for a game.... we all want to play.

Any ideas? :)

Postby Loradan on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:35 am

Loradan
Forum Guru
Blockbuster's top shoplifter

PSN: Loradan
AKA: Icalar
antispam1: No
orientation: Yes
None of them will allow the same IP.

But Ladbrokes allows a private table set-up where you need a password to join the table.
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Postby Rupert on Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:07 pm

Rupert
Forum Regular
Scrooge McDuck

Twitter: ruperte
antispam1: No
orientation: No
Ladbrokes/Prima network can set up private tables, same IP isn't allowed but they don't enforce it unless they get complaints of collusion

Postby Goksly on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:54 am

Goksly
Forum Guru

i emailed ladbrokes and they said the system automatically bars it... and i already (i assume) have a marker on my accout for signing in on 2 different computers (mine and the missus laptop).
bah... would have thought someone would do a "these two peeps have the same ip.... do u mind" kinda notification :/

thanks anywho :)

Postby Goksly on Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:30 am

Goksly
Forum Guru

just incase anyone has the same question..... partypoker allow the same ip to be present in a private game.... although their deposit / withdraw system blows goats. minimum $50 in either case.

Return to Poker Forums