So this new Photoshop...

A combined home for all your photography and photoshop posts. Also the home to the photoshop challenge!

So this new Photoshop...

Postby Monie on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:42 am

Monie
Forum Bicycle
Grays...Sports...Almanac

Anything else funky new and awesome outside of that cloning witchcraft Tonster posted in the other forum section? (which makes it a certain...acquisition for me on its own)

If Lightroom could get better at that i'd be away.

Re: So this new Photoshop...

Postby Tonster on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 pm

Tonster
Not Twisted, Toothpick or Tuff

steamID: MartianLM
antispam1: No
orientation: Yes
Battle.Net ID: MartianLM#2136
http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site ... ewsLang=en

Now a native 64-bit application on both Mac and Windows®, Photoshop CS5 delivers superior tools and creative control so users can perform advanced image manipulations and compositing with ease. Revolutionary image intelligence behind Content-Aware Fill magically removes any image detail or object, examines the surroundings and seamlessly fills in the space left behind. Lighting, tone and noise of the surrounding area match perfectly, looking as if the removed content never existed. New Refine Edge makes nearly-impossible image selections possible. This innovative technology precisely detects and masks the trickiest types of edges, such as hair and foliage, while eliminating background color contamination.

For photographers, Photoshop CS5 now offers next-generation high dynamic range (HDR) capabilities. When combining multiple exposures into a single HDR image, Photoshop CS5 preserves the full tonal range of a scene with unprecedented speed and accuracy. The new HDR Pro offers exceptional ghost artifact removal and greater tone mapping and adjustment control. With HDR toning, users can emulate the striking look of an HDR image with any single-exposure image.

In other words, Content Aware Fill is the only thing worth paying the extortionate price for.

Postby Monie on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Monie
Forum Bicycle
Grays...Sports...Almanac

When's it out. That content aware fill thing alone is pretty much all i would ever want PS for i think.

Postby Monie on Thu May 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Monie
Forum Bicycle
Grays...Sports...Almanac

!!!

Postby Promac on Tue May 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Promac
Forum Regular
aka fuck this lark

antispam1: No
orientation: Yes
I just had a mess around with the content aware stuff and it's unreal. The content-aware delete is amazing.

Return to Photography & Photoshop