mikkyT's new experiment

For the Poker freaks out there

Moderators: Docca, Monie

mikkyT's new experiment

Postby Mike TV on Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:53 pm

Mike TV
Forum Guru

Getting boring with the frequent non-cashing in MTTs and after reading and discussing STT strategy I've decided to give it a "big push" in multi-tabling $10 STTs on blonde poker league (Tribecca network).

Follow my progress on my blog, I'll post updates here if anyones interested. My goal is to earn loads of action points (tribeccas form of rakeback) and use them to buy into next years WSOP or the EPT. And obviously build my bankroll there. I've still got me virgin roll for MTTing, but I'm scaling that back a little.

Anyway, http://mikkysworld.com/index.php?cat=48 is the link for my STT adventures.

Total Buyin $594.0
Total Winnings $729.0
Total Profit $135.0
ROI% 22.7%
ITM % 46.2%
1st% 13.5%
Average Finish 46.6%
Average Prizepool 93.5
Average Buyin 11.4
Average Entrants 9.0
Average Hours 0.7
Total Tournaments 52
$/Tournament $2.60
Total Hours 36

Postby Shimsham on Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:43 pm

Shimsham
Forum Guru

keep the blog going - i am reading - i came 2nd in a 180 pokerstars tiurney just recent...then promptly blew all the winnings on a well over priced cash game.........still keeps folk like you going, so i expect a blog now and again to remind me how impatient i am........ :D

i struggle with multiple tables open because i think i over analyse the table i am at......do you just work with the sklansky rating thing or is it more than that?

ta in advance

Postby Mike TV on Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:48 am

Mike TV
Forum Guru

Ma blog is offline for updates n shit, but it will be back up soon

Return to Poker Forums