Official Wee Free Men Gnome Plotline thread

WoW chit-chat and stuff

Moderators: DrKazza, feign

Re: Official Wee Free Men Gnome Plotline thread

Postby viadro66 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

viadro66
Forum Regular

Yocote wrote:So the 21st has arrived - will we be playing tonight?

I will be present.

Postby feign on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 pm

feign
Forum Bicycle
left then right and twist 2, 3

Major apologies, I meant to post at the weekend, but family stuff has overtaken things.

I'm currently between jobs, and the only time I was logging into wow was for this weekly game, so for now the subscription seemed to not make sense. I feel terrible for dropping this, but should have done so a couple of months ago really :( The thing that stopped me doing so was knowing that as a 3, instances would be even more problematic :(

I do expect to re-sub, and hope you'll have me back when I do !

Take care everyone.

Postby Yocote on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 pm

Yocote
Forum Guru

antispam1: No
orientation: Yes
Aw, sorry to hear so, Damien - best of luck to you, and lets hope fortune will shine again upon you in the not too distant future.

For the other three of us I see a few options going forward:

• Take a break. I think we had longer term breaks in the past as well (a few months) - but digging up details takes a while in this monster thread :)
  • Level to 90 in some way, so we can do scenarios

Suggestions?
Alt-o-holic extraordinaire

Postby jhartelt on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:23 pm

jhartelt
Forum Regular

feign wrote:... so for now the subscription seemed to not make sense. I feel terrible for dropping this, but should have done so a couple of months ago really :( The thing that stopped me doing so was knowing that as a 3, instances would be even more problematic :(

Indeed, you should have canceled the sub earlier. It is so sweet of you to think about the consequences for us others :heart: . But doing something (anything in life really) you do not want to do is generally a bad idea. Doing it anyway to please others is tempting, especially if you care for those others. It is still a bad idea, though. Just with honey on it to lure you in. An anti-pattern, as the programmer in me says.

Hope to meet you again sometime!

Yocote wrote:[*] Level to 90 in some way, so we can do scenarios[/list]
I have so far only seen the Theramore scenario, when it was for level 85. I would be very interested in these.

Postby Yocote on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Yocote
Forum Guru

After some discussions in-game(s) it seems it may be wisest to put WFM on hold for a bit. Seeing how close we are to 90 I guess it doesn't hurt to do an occasional quest - but explicitly pushing for 90 (so we could do scenarios) isn't necessary. Let's follow the pandaren advise and "slow down" :)

Postby viadro66 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:27 pm

viadro66
Forum Regular

Posting late, home/work stuff kept me from posting earlier, however I did see all the posts.

I am also on hold with WoW - can not find strenght to either develop my only 90 char or leavel others. Playing d3 at times, and probably will play SC2 campaign, when expansion will ship.

Being in Blizz games at least I have a spying eye on all of you logging arond ;).

See you all in a convienient moment

Regards
via

Postby jhartelt on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:32 am

jhartelt
Forum Regular

@luc
We were talking about disenchanting and how to get the items to your enchanter, which you are not playing very often. You suggested to use the guild bank as a transfer place. After looking at the tabs, I think the "old materials" tab would be suited for this. So, if I play William and happen to find or craft items, I will place them in that tab.

Postby Yocote on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 pm

Yocote
Forum Guru

jhartelt wrote:@luc
We were talking about disenchanting and how to get the items to your enchanter, which you are not playing very often. You suggested to use the guild bank as a transfer place. After looking at the tabs, I think the "old materials" tab would be suited for this. So, if I play William and happen to find or craft items, I will place them in that tab.

Ok :)

Previous

Return to World of Warcraft