WoW chit-chat and stuff

Moderators: DrKazza, feign

Your funniest Guild moments?

Postby Kiwi on Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:10 am

Kiwi
Forum Bicycle

Share the moments that made being in BRAINS fun :D

For me there is a couple that stand out:

Watching the entire BRD run towards us after Gort aggro'd it somehow. A true monster Zerg. I think the immortal line was uttered at the time... "Oh shit"

Watching Karnage get possessed and proceed to double hit proc crit me for an insta-death :)

And more recently Watching Quik kablamown Invalid after he was possessed, and watching invalid ask in whimpering tones why he was killed :laugh:

So what moments stand out for you?

Postby Proteinboy on Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:45 am

Proteinboy
Forum Member

I still remember my first guild instance run. It was SFK with Feign and Kazza and others. I was playing the tank, Feign was playing the priest and Kazza was playing the warlock and I remember that he had the voidwalker out to offtank.

We had fought our way past the bat-keeper, across the battlements and was just entering the final area of the keep, standing in a small hallway looking into the big room filled with spectral worgs, Sons of Argual and, most importantly, walkways.

IIRC Kazza used the voidwalker to bodypull a Son, as I hadnt trained in any ranged weapon yet. Then he decides to use rain of fire or something like it, whilst standing under one of the walkways.

=> All the mobs on all the above walkways charging at us. A true "oh shit" moment. As we lie dead on the floor someone says. "So its true oyu can get aggro in 3D".

Postby phatb0y on Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:05 am

phatb0y
The Game Decider

PSN: phatb0y
AKA: chikhai, macumba
Twitter: phatb0y
antispam1: Yes
orientation: No
Steff's clown confession and Twisted's level headed target calling.

Postby DrKazza on Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:23 am

DrKazza
Pinball Wizard

steamID: DrKazza
antispam1: No
orientation: Yes
phatb0y wrote:Steff's clown confession

Dets please.

and PB i still hang my head in shame for that
That's The REVEREND Dr. Kazza to you.

Postby Twisted on Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:44 am

Twisted
Forum Guru
The Barbarian Genocide

steamID: Litation
Xbox Live: Litation
orientation: Yes
phatb0y wrote:Steff's clown confession and Twisted's level headed target calling.

You should have heard me try and do Gars adds phats I was seconds away from a break down (of course once you work out they don't move around randomly and Roor rebound his talk key so he didnt retarget everytime he spoke it was ok....ish :P )
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Physical rape is psychological Murder.

Postby Mister666 on Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:02 am

Mister666
Forum Guru
tabard

steamID: Sixxor
PSN: Sixxor
Xbox Live: Sixxor
AKA: Sixxor/Sixxor666
Twitter: @DonkeyBadger
Battle.Net ID: Sixxor#2147
I'll never forget the ultimate steamroller wipe we had in RFD.

Working our way up the spiral towards the end boss and one of us (phats iirc) was stood a little too close to the inside of the spiral during a short rest period. The mobs on the ledge above somehow aggro'd and charged their way down the sprial towards us, bringing every mob they passed on the way down with them.

"Er, guys... there's about 50 angry undead charging at us."

I think everyone just thought "SHIT!" as we all got steamrollered into the ground.

Fun times. :)

Postby shepherdspie on Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:15 pm

shepherdspie
Forum Member

charging out from the tower or from behind trees in hilsbrad and bashing lots of alliance still makes me smile :)

Postby Hammerstein on Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:30 pm

Hammerstein
Forum Regular

Proteinboy wrote: => All the mobs on all the above walkways charging at us. A true "oh shit" moment. As we lie dead on the floor someone says. "So its true oyu can get aggro in 3D".

I was there. It was my second instance and it was not me who said it, but I do remember it. I can't remember who the fifth person in the group was though :<

As for happy memories, there are more than a few. It's not strictly guild-related, but one happy memory will always be running to the Bulwark to help Garrak who was being annoyed by Lora (who else) and finally nailing her true, fair, square and proper. Mage beats rogue. Me (world's worst PvP'er) beats Lora. Felt like a king for about 20 seconds. Probably the only time I ever have beaten her and quite possibly the only time I ever will, but damn it made me feel good for all the times she's messed me around while regenning mana in WP.
Al'Akir: Straylight (mage)
The others: Aeviar (mage) / Redbull (shaman) / Sanctuary (priest) / Hammerstein (warrior) / Deliverance (warlock) / Damedelac (rogue)

Postby flump on Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:21 pm

flump
Forum Regular

this wasn't with a guild, but with other people on the server.

i ate one of those delicuous deviate delights, and climbed on top of the AH and danced there for a while, i was quickly joined by two friends. after about 20mins there was 16 pirates all of us dancing on top of the AH :P

We were all level 45+ so we decided to go own astrannar, it was great fun. i'll have to post on some screenshots when i get home :)

Postby Karnage on Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:56 pm

Karnage
Forum Regular

Shep's "scarab angering" in Zul'Farrak..one accidental war stomp and every scarab ganks and kills him. Considering he was the only 60 in the party it was quite a sight :D

Postby shepherdspie on Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:31 pm

shepherdspie
Forum Member

lol i remember that m8, norty scarabs :D

Postby Freya on Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:59 am

Freya
Forum Regular

my first SM cath run,

I had been merrily pulling away all the way up to the cath with my hunter and so I was allowed to pull the cath itself, I opened the door, selected my target, who i thought was just a single caster, took aim and fired. He then ran around the pillar into the centre aisle of the cath and brought everything out with him, apparently it wasn't the worst pull that had been seen, but it made us all laugh for a good long while.

needless to say I have passed on pulling duties to the tank from now on.

Postby Merke on Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:13 pm

Merke
Forum Newbie

I finally signed up here :D *yay*

Postby -FC- on Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:38 pm

-FC-
Forum Regular
Found his own base

steamID: -FC-
PSN: effceee
Phats hiding in the cave near Lucifron and saying on vent "I'll be alright. I'll just fade" only to be crunched by 4/5 core hounds at once. My immortal '1' roll after winning the Brutality Blade had me in stitches. I think my shit rolls have become an integral part of the cosmic balance somehow.

Shep, was I there when you angered the scarabs? I certainly remember you dying at that point on a Zul'farak run I went on

Postby Karnage on Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:03 pm

Karnage
Forum Regular

I think you might have been, I remember me, Shep and Kiwi being there at least, think you and Nameless (or another rogue) may have been there as well. :D

Postby Freya on Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:48 pm

Freya
Forum Regular

Aye it has to be Phats fading in his little cave next to Lucifron, only to be comprehensively chomped by five raging core hounds.

(posted by el-syd)

Postby shepherdspie on Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:52 am

shepherdspie
Forum Member

pretty sure you were there fc m8, can't be 100% sure as everything sort of blurs into one, but as sure as i can be :D

Postby Apollo on Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:52 am

Apollo
Forum Regular

When duca stealthed off to mine some dark iron ore in MC and ended up aggroing 2 molten giants while we were already fighting another 2 of them causing us to wipe and the sarky comments on vent were great also :P

Postby feign on Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:28 am

feign
Forum Bicycle
left then right and twist 2, 3

west you naughty man!!!

Postby ChainSOV on Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:57 pm

ChainSOV
Forum Regular

havent laughed more than on our
nekkid pallies run :laugh:
SepukuSensei on Al'Akir - lvl60 Hunter Engineer best looking orc ever 8)

Return to World of Warcraft