Postby iPad on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:31 pm

iPad
Forum Guru
Same title for a year!

Xbox Live: ipad49
AKA: Paddy
antispam1: No
orientation: No
Hope everyone is good! Saw a FB post by old 'Tom Ramsey' Dr Tom and though shit man not checked in with you guys for a while. Also missing Steff's 'spack' abuse. Plodding along myself, fell into and out of love. Got a house in High Wycombe. Drive a Skoda now. Occasionally play some games on the Xbone but it is mostly a Netflix machine. Loving GoT, The Walking Dead, Daredevil, Marco Polo and Stranger Things. Most of my hobby stuff is larp related, play a couple of different systems, the costumes and settings are getting really good, sometimes movie good.

Oh and yeah 'Patrick O'Brien' on Facebook and The Caribou49 on Live. ;)

So yeah how's everyone else?

Re: Hay Gang

Postby Wildthing on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:26 am

Wildthing
Forum Regular

steamID: adam_kindon
Hey Dude, Long time no see!

Im married (3 years) living in the inlaws house! Im still a mechanic worked for west mids police for 11 years now!! im a special constable for warwickshire police too, when im not doing that im shooting people with airsoft guns. Part of a team (section 136) I drive a mondeo hehe nothing too exciting. Play PS4 mainly now, Iv always been a massive battlefield fan but i played the beta of battlefield 1 and totally not feeling it! bit gutted as i really want to like it. Other than that big tom clancy fan looking forward to wildands. Titanfall 2 is pretty good too. Massive codemasters rally fan, dirt rally is epic (my names in the credits)

Hope your all well, Im more of a lurker here!

Adam
(Wildthing) also known as Sierragulf1 nowdays.

Postby iPad on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:06 am

iPad
Forum Guru
Same title for a year!

Xbox Live: ipad49
AKA: Paddy
antispam1: No
orientation: No
Aaaahhh Wildy :D

Congrats on the marriage! Used to airsoft up at Peterborough at Free Fire Zone, ran around with my M16 :D (though I more shank people now). Loved Battlefield 3 played it to death, more recently Rainbow Six Siege. Looking forward to BF1, I don't play betas, my mates do and they all seem to move on from games very quickly.

Postby Wildthing on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Wildthing
Forum Regular

steamID: adam_kindon
Thats where I started playing airsoft, We go all over the place now, our regular site being a place called the GAOL what used to be Oakham prison awesome site. Booked onto some FISH & CHIPS training there in november taught by a military company! should be a good crack!

I may give battlefield 1 a secnd chance i dont think the beta was enough to base an opinon.

Return to General Chat